Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities
Over the last 40 years, the BES annual meeting has grown from a relatively small gathering of academics into Europe’s largest annual conference dedicated to the ecological sciences including a vibrant exhibition area. In 2017 we are innovating and growing by staging our Annual Meeting as a joint event in partnership with; Gesellschaft für Ökologie (GfÖ) the ecological society of Germany, Switzerland and Austria, NecoV the ecological society of the Netherlands and Flanders and in association with the European Ecological Federation.
Between 11-14 December 2017, 1,200 of the world’s leading ecologists working across academia, business, NGOs and professional bodies will converge on the International Convention Centre in the historic city of Ghent for Ecology Across Borders. Over those four days cutting research will be showcased, partnerships will be forged and solutions proposed to some of our planet’s most pressing problems. Ecology Across Borders is an ideal opportunity to raise your company or organisation’s profile within the global ecological science community by exhibiting, advertising in the conference programme, hosting a workshop or becoming an event sponsor. Ecology Across Borders is your opportunity to be part of Europe’s largest gathering of ecological scientists at a time when international co-operation has never been more important.
We have already sold out 40% of the available stands at Ecology Across Borders and are delighted that the following organisations are amongst those that have already confirmed that will be exhibiting: Cambridge University Press, PR Statistics, GBIF- Global Biodiversity Information Facility, (Copenhagen) Grow Kudos, ecoTech (Bonn), CABI, Taylor Francis. Pelagic Publishing
- Cost Effective. Europe’s largest gathering of ecologists in one place over four days. No other event outside the USA offers this kind of opportunity.
- Global Reach. 30% of the delegates at our 2016 Annual Meeting came from outside the UK. Our international reach will increase at Ghent. Delegates and exhibitors from across the world are already reserving their place at Ecology Across Borders.
- Sales Leads. An opportunity to put your products and services in front of key influencers and the people who make the buying decision in leading learning providers, universities, NGOs and research institutes.
- Brand Awareness. The opportunity to raise awareness of your brand with key influencers and decision makers.
- Thought Leadership. Your opportunity to start a dialogue with hundreds of the world’s leading ecologists.
- Networking. Participation in a packed calendar of dinners and mixer drinks for delegates, exhibitors and sponsors.
- Social Media. Profile on BES social media channels – 3,000 Facebook and 8,000 Twitter followers.
- Ecology- the Next Generation. An opportunity to build your networks and identify talent amongst a new generation of young ecologists and data scientists.
- Research. You will be on the spot when ground breaking research is discussed and solutions are proposed in the field of applied ecology.
- Long Term Partnerships. Participants at Ecology Across Borders will be given priority on exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities at the December 2018 BES Annual Meeting in Birmingham which will be attended by 1,500 delegates.
TAKE A STAND FOR ECOLOGY
We have a limited number of exhibition packages which are already selling quickly. You can guarantee your place for a non-refundable deposit of just 20% of the prices quoted below.
- 9 square metre fully fitted stand in a premium position ________________________ €1,850
- 9 square metre fully fitted stand in standard position__________________________ €1,350
- 6 square metre exhibition booth__________________ ____________________________€900
- 54 square metre feature stand in a premium position_________________________ €11,200
Stands will be located in the main ground floor exhibition halls where delegate lunches, coffee breaks and networking events take place. Premium position stands are located in the areas of highest footfall. A limited number of display tables costing €200 per day will be available and are reserved for smaller not-for-profit organisations. These may be located in the mezzanine networking area near the entrance to the main plenary auditorium.
WHAT EXHIBITORS SAY
PR Statistics, a commercial training provider in the field of the analysis of ecological data, exhibited at BES Annual Meeting in Liverpool in December 2016.
‘ As a new business I was at first a little unsure as to the benefits of taking a trade stand at what would be our first scientific conference. However, the whole process and organisation was made so easy with the help of BES staff both during the build-up and at the conference. Everything went extremely smoothly.The benefits of taking a stand at the BES Annual Meeting have surpassed my expectations. I reached many more potential customers than I anticipated. We received lots of enquiries during and after the conference for statistics courses from the delegates that we spoke to over the 3 days. Being able to speak directly to people face to face and answer questions really helped us contact people who we would of otherwise not been able to reach and helped us generate new leads. I have already reserved my stand for the Ecology Across Borders conference in Ghent.’
Dr. Oliver Hooker, Director, PR Statistics http://www.prstatistics.com/
We have developed six sponsorship options for organisations who wish to build a closer relationship with Europe’s largest and most influential ecological conference of 2017 and raise their profile within the global ecological science community.
- Sole Official conference partner/sponsor
- Official conference supporter
- Thematic and ordinary session sponsors
- Lunchtime workshops sponsors
- BES Photographic Competition sponsor
- Special gala dinner or welcome mixer drinks supporter
Prices on request. Please note that the BES does not offer title sponsorship at its meetings and conferences.
ADVERTISE YOUR SUPPORT
Whether or not you are exhibiting why not a make statement by taking out a full colour advertisement? Options include, the Ecology Across Borders printed programme and web app and/or the quarterly BES Bulletin which will go out to 5,000 members in 90 countries in late November. If you take an advertisement in the conference programme you automatically receive a banner advert in the conference web app.
Advertising rate card
- Conference programme/BES Bulletin. Full page back cover. One publication 900€. Both publications €1600.
- Conference programme/BES Bulletin. Full page inside back cover. One publication 700€. Both publications €1200.
- Conference programme/BES Bulletin. Full page inside. One publication €500. Both publications €800.
- Conference programme/BES Bulletin. Half page. One publication €300. Both publications €480.
- Banner advert in the Ecology Across Boarders web app €300.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at 20%.
If you would like more information about exhibiting, advertising or sponsoring Ecology Across Borders please contact: Paul Bower, Development Manager, British Ecological Society,Charles Darwin House, 12 Roger Street, London WC1N 2JU.
T + 44 (0)20 7685 2500 E email@example.com