Member login instructions
We are currently in the process of updating our Members’ Area, please bear with us. In order to register, login, or renew your membership account, you will be redirected back to our old branded pages.
Step 1: Register or login
- Visit the BES Web Portal (you will be redirected to the old branded website).
- If you are registering for the first time, you need to click on the ‘Become a member’ link and complete all the registration steps.
- Your username is your e-mail address. You must create a password that is six characters long, with one alphabetical and one numerical character.
- If you are a registered user or renewing your account, please enter your username and password to login to the Members’ Area.
Step 2: Edit your contact details
- Click on the ‘Contact details’ tab on the left hand side to update your personal information.
Step 3: Manage your membership
- Click on the ‘Memberships’ tab on the left hand side. There you will see two additional tabs; ’Membership sign-up’ allows you to renew your membership, and ‘Membership payments’ shows a record of your payments.
Step 4: Book event
- Click on the ‘Events’ tab on the left hand side to book an event at a member-only discount rate.
Step 5: Access Members’ Area
It usually takes 24-48 hours for our records to be updated with your membership payment. Once the payment has been approved and updated on our system, you will then be able to login and access the Members’ Area where you can access all BES journal content on the Wiley Online Library, and find member only discounts and special offers.
- On the top right hand side of the screen, you will see ‘Member links’. Click on this link to edit your personal details and membership information.