Ensuring that BES raises sufficent income to continue supporting ecologists to generate ecological knowledge and solutions.
Fundraising and Development ManagerFundraising, sponsorship, donations, legacies, corporate partnerships, exhibitions
T: 020 3994 8246
M: +44 (0)7711 118388
My role is to:
- develop an income generation strategy to ensure that BES continues its vital work for the next 100 years,
- encourage the wider ecological community to donate to give ecologists – particularly students and early career ecologists – the support that they deserve,
- partner with other funders as well as trusts and foundations to support ecology,
- develop corporate partnerships that generate income for BES but also support our mission .and provide a benefit to corporate partners,
- encourage everyone who is passionate about ecology to ‘Remember Ecology in Your Will’,
- ensure that the exhibition area at our Annual Meeting generates income and is a success for the BES and exhibitors.