Ensuring that BES raises sufficent income to continue supporting ecologists to generate ecological knowledge and solutions.
Senior Fundraising and Development ManagerFundraising, sponsorship, donations, legacies, corporate partnerships, exhibitions
My role is to:
- develop an income generation strategy to ensure that BES continues its vital work for the next 100 years,
- encourage the wider ecological community to donate to give ecologists – particularly students and early career ecologists – the support that they deserve,
- partner with other funders as well as trusts and foundations to support ecology,
- develop corporate partnerships that generate income for BES but also support our mission .and provide a benefit to corporate partners,
- encourage everyone who is passionate about ecology to ‘Remember Ecology in Your Will’,
- ensure that the exhibition area at our Annual Meeting generates income and is a success for the BES and exhibitors.