Scottish Policy Group: Pie and a Pint
What does biodiversity success in 2020 look like?
The British Ecological Society Scottish Policy Group (BES – SPG) is jointly hosting with Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) one of its legendary pie and pint discussion events. If a pie and a pint aren’t enough to tempt you, there will be a series of flash talks from a range of experts involved in helping deliver the Scottish Biodiversity Strategy (SBS) followed by a chance for you to have your say about what has worked well in the SBS, what hasn’t and where do we go from here – in a fun, informal setting.
A blog article and report capturing the key points and recommendations made by attendees during the event will be made available on our website.
Follow the event on social media #PAAPInverness
- Paul Walton (Head of Habitats and Species, RSPB Scotland)
- Pete Mayhew (Director of Conservation and Visitor Experience, Cairngorms National Park)
- Siobhan MacDonald (Senior Agricultural Consultant, SRUC)
- David O’Brien (Knowledge and Information Manager, SNH)
- Jonathan Willet (ex Biodiversity Officer, Highland Council)