Exhibition and Sponsorship
Raise your profile within the global ecological science community.
Over the last 40 years, our Annual Meeting has grown into Europe’s largest and most influential annual event dedicated to ecology. In December 2018, 1,100 ecologists from around the world gathered in Birmingham for our Annual Meeting. There were 4 plenary lectures, 500 talks, 250 posters, a commercial exhibition, 9 thematic sessions, the Capturing Ecology photography exhibition and 10 workshops. In addition there was a full early careers programme, informal networking opportunities, and a packed programme of social events.
Exhibition packages which include registration, lunches, coffee breaks and networking events start at £700 and have nearly SOLD OUT. Full page colour adverts in the Annual Meeting programme and The Niche, our membership magazine, start at £600. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to download the sales brochure, price list and advertising rate card. The following organisations have already booked their stands for #BES2019 at the ICC Belfast.
- Ecological Society of China
- National Geographic Society
- Ecological Society of Japan
- Ecological Society of America
NHBS – Wildlife, Ecology & Conservation Books and Equipment
- European Marine Board
- Oxford University Press
- Nordic OIKOS – the ecological society of Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Denmark
- University of Ulster
- British Society of Soil Science
- GfO – the ecological society of Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Hansa Tech Instruments
- New Phytologist Trust
- Cambridge University Press
- Centre for Environmental Data and Recording
- Ecological Continuity Trust
- International Biogeographical Society
- NERN – Netherlands Ecological Research Network
- Conservation Evidence
- NERC Field Spectography
- Stickee Immersive Software
- Wildlife Acoustics
- Irish Naturalists’ Journal
Once again we will be holding the exhibition at the heart of Annual Meeting in the main hall where lunch and coffee is served and neraky all networking events. For information on exhibition, sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please contact our Development Manager, Paul Bower.
Every year our Annual Meeting attracts more exhibitors from across the world. We are based in the UK, but our outlook is global. For the past three years, our exhibition has sold out. So, book early to avoid disappointment. You can find details of stand, advertising and sponsorship prices in the document at the bottom of this page.
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.