Exhibition and Sponsorship
Over the last 40 years our Annual Meeting has grown into Europe’s largest and most influential conference dedicated to the ecological sciences. 1,550 ecologists from across the world attended Ecology Across Borders, our Joint Annual Meeting with sister organisations in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands which took place in Ghent in December 2017 . There were 4 plenary lectures, 600 talks, 550 posters, a sold out exhibition, 13 Thematic Topic sessions, and 13 workshops - plus an Early Careers programme, informal networking and a packed programme of social events.
We would like you to be part of our next Annual Meeting in December 2018.
Options to Suit All Budgets
As a central part of our 2018 Annual Meeting at the ICC in central Birmingham, we will be hosting a 30 stand exhibition in the area where delegate lunches, coffee breaks and networking events take place. With over 1,500 of the world’s leading ecologists representing academia, business, NGOs and professional bodies in attendance, #BES2018 is an ideal opportunity for you to raise your profile within the global ecological community. Options include:
- 6m² fully fitted stand £1,350.
- 16m² fully fitted feature stand sponsor £2,450.
- Display tables £300 per day or £650 for the 4 day meeting.
All exhibition options include a full conference registration as well as lunches and coffee breaks with delegates. The 16m² option includes two delegate registrations.
Sponsorship packages start at £1,000. Full page adverts in the #BES2018 programme start at £500. More details can be found in the attached brochure. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. The exhibition is likely to sell out again, so please reserve early to secure your place.
We are pleased to welcome the following organisations who will be part of the exhbition at #BES2018.
- Wiley, the globally reknowned publisher of five of our journals along with hundreds of other titles worldwide
- ADC BioScientfic , Hertfordshire based manufacturer of instruments to monitor gases, plant biology, and soil CO2 flux
- MPDI AG , an open access journal publisher based in Swtizerland
- PR Statistics, a UK training provider delivering courses and practical workshops on statistical methods for the analysis of a wide range of ecological data
- Wildnote App the digital, environmental data collection, management and reporting tool who are flying in from California to be at #BES2018
Get in Touch
If you would like to reserve your space or would like more information about exhibiting, advertising in the conference programme or becoming a sponsor at #BES2018, please contact our Development Manager Paul Bower
Note; All exhibition and sponsorship sales are made by BES staff. We do not employ outside sales or marketing agencies. No member of BES staff receives sales commission. Any surplus generated by the exhibition at #BES 2018 will be re-invested in our charitable mission to support ecologists and ecology.