Exhibition and Sponsorship Packages
Be at part of the Europe’s largest conference for ecologists 12-15 December 2023 Belfast ICC.
Exhibition packages 2023
Organisations that have already booked their place include; the Ecological Society of America, Biomolecular Systems, The Royal Society, Dryad Data, EU research infrastructure consortium Lifewatch, the UK Centre for Ecology & Hydrology, Oxford University Press, the Field Studies Council and the Ecological Continuity Trust. To reserve your place with them in the exhibition at the heart of BES Annual Meeting please complete the BES2023 booking form at the bottom of this page and return it to BES Senior Development Manager, Paul Bower. Paul will also be able to answer any questions you might have.
- 4×4 metre fully fitted booth with lighting and mains power at the centre of the exhibition hall with sponsor benefits. You will be listed as an event sponsor in communications and venue branding. Includes 2 registrations. £3,200.
- 3×2 metre fully fitted booth with mains power. Includes 1 registration. £1,900
- Display table. Includes 1 registration. The number of display tables is limited. £900
Sponsorship packages 2023
Our programme of world class international speakers, workshops and thematic sessions will be finalised in early Summer 2023. However, you can express an interest now in any of these sponsorship packages.
- Headline plenary session sponsorship £1,000 single or £3,500 for all four plenaries
- Sponsor all poster sessions. £2,000
- Opening ceremony and reception. £950
- International ecological societies reception. £700
- Conference social for 600 delegates in Central Belfast. £1,200
- BES Workshop sponsorship. £500
- Sponsor the registrations of early career ecologists from under represented groups as part of our Diversity Partners’ Programme. POA
- Delegate name badge, lanyard and registration sponsorship package. POA
You can also book your advertising space now in The Niche, our full colour quarterly members’ magazine read by over 8,000 ecologists in 119 countries. The Niche is published as both hard copy and digital in March, June, September and December. You can embed links in digital artwork to drive traffic to your website. You can download a rate card and technical specification along with a separate booking form at the bottom of this page.
Note: VAT will normally be charged at 20% in addition all the above prices. However, if an organisation is domiciled outside the UK and can provide a current sales tax number they are considered to be out of scope and exempt from VAT. In addition UK charities are exempt from VAT on advertising – but not exhibition space. Simply provide us with with your charity registration number.
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.