Exhibition and sponsorship
Be part of Ecology Across Borders, Europe’s largest event for ecologists.
Over the last 40 years, our Annual Meeting has grown into Europe’s largest and most influential annual event for ecologists.
Reserve your place with no obligation today!
You can now reserve your exhibition booth, sponsorship and adverts at Ecology Across Borders, our Joint Annual Meeting with the French Society for Ecology and Evolution (SFE²) taking place from 12 – 15 December at the Liverpool International Conference Centre.
Exhibition is at the heart of our events and Ecology Across Borders will be no exception. Exhibitors will be situated in the main hall where delegate lunches and coffees are served and key networking events take place.
We understand that the pandemic has made forward planning and budgeting difficult for many organisations. That is why we are:
- Offering a 20% discount on all exhibition packages quoted below if you book before 17 May 2021
- Allowing all exhibitors to cancel without penalty before 18 September 2021, which means that you can reserve your place today at no risk.
Spaces are limited so please contact Paul Bower today to be certain of securing your place. A presentation outlining the different options can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Table exhibitor including 1 registration: £690
- 3 x 2m fitted booth including 2 registrations: £1,490
- 4 x 4m fitted sponsor stand including 3 registrations: £2,590
Registration includes access to all sessions, lunch and main networking events. Exhibitors and sponsors will be able to buy additional delegate passes at a reduced price.
Our programme of world class international speakers, workshops and thematic sessions will be finalised this Summer. However, you can express an interest now.
- Workshop sponsorship: £300
- Thematic session sponsorship: £400
- Plenary session sponsorship: £600 single or £2,500 for all plenaries
- International ecological societies reception: £500
- Opening ceremony and reception: £900
Our printed conference programme is included in all delegate bags and available on the conference website in digital form. There are also opportunities to advertise on the conference app, used by delegates before and during the conference.
You can also book your place now in The Niche, our full colour quarterly members’ magazine read by over 7,000 ecologists in 125 countries. The Niche is published as both hard copy and digital in March, June, September and December. You can embed links in digital artwork to drive traffic to your website
- Back cover: £1,000
- Inside front or inside back cover: £900
- Any other position: £600
- Banner add on conference app: £250
We continue to follow the latest government advice regarding the coronavirus outbreak and how this might affect our joint Annual Meeting. If we are unable to deliver an in-person event, we will revert to the successful online model we used for Festival of Ecology.
This attracted 1,500 delegates and 14 online exhibitors. In this event we will contact all exhibitors in advance with an alternative virtual package at a reduced cost.
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.