2021> Partner With BES
Partner with us in 2021 and be part of Europe’s largest and the world’s oldest community of ecologists.
Making the Most of a Difficult Year
2020 was a difficult year for everyone, but at BES we did all we could to keep serving our 7,000 strong community of ecologists around the world during the global pandemic.
During lockdown, thousands of ecologists took part in Ecology Live: Our series of 20 online talks featuring ground-breaking research. Our Festival of Ecology in December attracted over 1,500 online delegates for 5 days of the latest in ecology.
So why not join us in 2021 and be part of Europe’s largest and the world’s oldest community of ecologists?
2021> Opportunity Knocks
Below are a few of the ways you can work with us in 2021 and beyond.
- Exhibit or be a sponsor at Ecology Across Borders our Joint Annual Meeting with the French Society of Ecology and Evolution in Liverpool 12-15 December 2021
- Sponsor Ecology Live which will re-launch for a second series in March 2021 with 12 free online talks from world class ecologists
- Advertise in The Niche our full colour quarterly membership magazine which is read by over 7,000 ecologists worldwide
- Support the next generation of ecologists by leaving us a gift in your free online will
- Sponsor our online Special Interest Group events, careers days or policy workshops
- Help us expand our 16-18 Summer School and successful bursary programme for ecologists from low income and BAME backgrounds
- Sponsor Capturing Ecology our annual photo competition
- Support early career ecologists by funding a print run of our free Guides to Better Science
- Support your staff’s personal development by signing them up as BES members
Advertise in The Niche
We offer a limited amount of advertising in The Niche, our full-colour, quarterly membership magazine, which is read by over 7,000 ecologists in 125 countries. Advertising can be booked on an issue by issue basis, but substantial discounts are also offered to regular advertisers. We only offer full page adverts. The Niche is published in March, June, September and December. You can find a rate card and technical specification attached at the bottom of the page.
Book now to secure your place in The Niche.
If you would like more information about partnering with us in 2021, or would like to book an advertisement in The Niche, please contact our Development Manager, Paul Bower: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 3994 8246.
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.