The Macroecology Group provide a forum to unite researchers who work in, or are influenced by macroecology.
The Macroecology Group provides a forum to unite researchers working at the macro-scale. The group are interested in the strengths and limitations of integrating concepts, questions and data across taxonomic, spatial and temporal scales, and the links among the disciplines of macroecology, macroevolution, palaeontology, conservation and others.
Join the mailing list
If you would like to find out more about the group’s latest news and activities, sign up to our mailing list here.
- Facilitate inter-disciplinary collaboration and showcase methodological advances.
- Promote a more open, inclusive, kinder approach to science.
- Support early-career researchers.
Meetings and Events
Information about all upcoming events can be found on the Events page.
- Natalie Cooper (Chair)
- Kilian Murphy (Social media rep)
- Rosie Sheward (Social media rep)
- Jessica Haghkerdar (EDI rep)
- Aelys Humphreys (International rep)
- Ceres Barros (International rep)
- Arthur Magalhaes (International rep)
- Leo Ohyama (ECR rep – PhD)
- Tom Bishop (Treasurer)
- Bethany Allen
- Brian McGill
- Thomas Guillerme
- Reginaldo Gusmão
- Joseph Bailey
- Manuela Gonzalez Suarez
- Alex Slavenko
- Kevin Healy
- Lesley Lancaster
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.