BES Membership in 2020
Make the most out of your membership in 2020
Get access to all our journals automatically as a member. In addition you can take advantage of:
- NEW! 30% discount with Oxford University Press
- 25% discount on our Ecological Reviews book series published with Cambridge University Press
- 25% discount on open access fees when you publish with one of our journals, including our new journal Ecological Solutions and Evidence
- 10% discount when publishing directly with our Ecology and Evolution journal
Our quarterly magazine for members, The Niche keeps you up to date on the latest news and the world of ecology. Our magazine is all about you and your science, so get in touch with Kate if you would like to contribute and share your experience as an ecologist.
Look out for the next issue coming in March!
Our first grant round of 2020 is open now! Many of our grants are member-only, including our Small and Large Research grants.
Deadline for submissions is 20 March. If you miss out on this round of applications, our second grant round will open in July.
- Volunteer at the Capturing Ecology Exhibition in Belfast, 11 Feb-23 March
- Register for the Multiple Values of Nature Symposium in Bristol, 2-3 March
- Register for the Virtual nature debate in Bristol, 3 March
- A variety of SIG events focusing on all specific areas of ecology
Join us at the BES-SFE² Joint Annual Meeting this year in Edinburgh on 14-17 December 2020. Registration opens in July and you can receive up to 70% off when you sign up at our member rate.
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.