Parliamentary shadowing scheme
Our parliamentary shadowing scheme offers early and mid-career ecologists the chance to gain an inside view of the policy world.
Participants spend two days shadowing senior policymakers from Westminster, Brussels or the devolved nations, gaining a unique insight into the day-to-day workings of government and parliament.
Check this page and follow us on Twitter @BESPolicy to stay up to date on shadowing opportunities.
- Read about Sofia Cota-Franco’s placement with Julie Girling MEP
- Read about Siobhan Vye’s placement with Julie Girling MEP
- Read about Rory O’Connor’s placement with Julie Girling MEP
- Read about Jenni McDonald’s placement with Professor Ian Boyd, Chief Scientific Advisor at Defra
- Read about Isabel Jones’ placement with Roseanna Cunningham MSP