Write your FREE WILL today
Claim a FREE online or telephone will courtesy of the British Ecological Society.
Here’s how to redeem this great offer and get peace of mind knowing that you’ve recorded your wishes.
After looking after your loved ones, we hope that you will consider remembering ecology in your will. Leaving the British Ecological Society a gift can inspire a new generation of ecologists and leave a legacy that will mean the world.
Our free wills service is delivered through our partnership with Farewill, the UK’s leading provider of online and phone wills and rated 5-stars on Trust Pilot. The offer is only available if you live in the United Kingdom.
Claim your free online will
If you live in England or Wales, you can write your will online in 20 minutes. There is live expert help and the option to update it at any time without setting foot in a solicitor’s office.
Simply enter the voucher code BES100 at checkout. You will receive your online will free of charge.
If you need help or have any questions about completing your online will, call the Farewill Hotline on 020 8050 2686, Monday – Sunday 09:00 to 19:00.
The online will-writing service is not suitable if you:
- are resident in Scotland or Northern Ireland
- have adult dependents
- own assets outside the UK.
If this includes you, the phone will-writing service can help.
Please note, there is an annual charge of £10 which allows you to update your will at any time. You can cancel this charge at any time.
Choose a free phone will
If you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, or would prefer to speak to a trained wills expert, we are offering a limited number of FREE phone wills.
There are two ways to start the process of writing your will over the phone:
- Complete an online form and the Farewill team will be in touch to book an appointment
- Call Farewill on 020 8050 2686 and book a phone will appointment. You must tell the Farewill Customer Service team at the very start of the call that you are a supporter of the British Ecological Society and wish to take advantage of our free will service.
Our promise to you
Making a will is a critical step in securing your legacy and ensuring that your wishes are carried out. We understand that if you decide to remember the British Ecological Society in your will, your privacy must be respected at all times in a process you control.
- We will never call you unless you request it.
- We will never ask you about your private affairs.
- We will never ask you to increase your gift, if you have been generous enough to leave us one.
- We do not employ the services of external fundraising agencies. No part of any gift you make to the British Ecological Society will ever be paid in commission to a fundraiser.
Thank you for supporting our work.
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.