The Macroecology Group provide a forum to unite researchers who work in, or are influenced by macroecology.
The Macroecology Group provide a forum to unite researchers who work in, or are influenced by macroecology. The group have explored the links between palaeontology and macroecology, and determined the strengths and limitations of integrating concepts, questions and data across timescales.
- facilitate inter-disciplinary collaboration and showcase methodological advances
- promote data access and standards
- support early-career researchers
Meetings and Events
Information about all upcoming events can be found on the Events page.
- Natalie Cooper (Secretary)
- Kilian Murphy (Social media rep)
- Rosie Sheward (Social media rep)
- Michal Jezierski (Social media rep)
- Jessica Haghkerdar (EDI rep)
- Okunade Gabriel Femi (International rep)
- Aelys Humphreys (International rep)
- Ceres Barros (International rep)
- Arthur Magalhaes (International rep)
- Leo Ohyama (ECR rep – PhD)
- Giacomo Puglielli (ECR rep – postdoc)
- Tom Bishop (Treasurer)
- Brian McGill
- Thomas Guillerme
- Reginaldo Gusmão
- Joseph Bailey
- Manuela Gonzalez Suarez
- Alex Slavenko
- Kevin Healy
- Lesley Lancaster
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.