The Macroecology Group provide a forum to unite researchers who work in, or are influenced by macroecology.
The Macroecology Group provide a forum to unite researchers who work in, or are influenced by macroecology. The group have explored the links between palaeontology and macroecology, and determined the strengths and limitations of integrating concepts, questions and data across timescales.
Join the mailing list
To join the mailing list simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a blank subject header and the following text, ‘Join BESMACROECOLOGY and your full name’.
- facilitate inter-disciplinary collaboration and showcase methodological advances
- promote data access and standards
- support early-career researchers
Meetings and Events
Information about all upcoming events can be found on the Events page.
- Natalie Cooper (Secretary)
- Joseph Bailey
- Tom Bishop
- Vanessa Cutts (Social media rep)
- Emma Higgins (Social media rep)
- Manuela Gonzalez Suarez
- Isabel Fenton (Post doc rep)
- Kevin Healy
- Mariana Garcia Criado (PhD rep)
- Lesley Lancaster
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.