Parasite and Pathogen Ecology and Evolution
Bringing together people interested in parasite and pathogen ecology.
The group brings together academic staff, research staff and students from around 20 UK institutions, who have have an interest in parasite ecology or evolution.
Join the mailing list
To keep up to date with the latest news and activities of the group, please join the Jisc mailing list. The list is used by the growing community to advertise events, post job information and make requests.
- Be a central forum for parasite and pathogen ecologists and evolutionary biologists to make and maintain contacts, exchange and discuss ideas and promote useful events. As a part of this aim the group will play a role in encouraging early career development.
- Seek collectively to understand the causes of variation in parasite-host interactions with a focus on the ecological and evolutionary influences.
- Form a coherent body of scientists who can act as a force to inform government policy on funding, conservation and health with respect to parasites and pathogens.
Events and Meetings
Information about all upcoming events can be found on the Events page.
- Olivier Restif (Secretary)
- Chris Eizaguirre (Deputy)
- Jo Cable
- Ken Wilson
- Giuseppe Paladini
- Cassandra Raby
- Lucinda Kirkpatrick
- Ben Ashby
- Anthony Wilson
- Paula Tierney
- Emmanuel Serrano-Ferron