Invasion Science Group
The Invasion Science Group provides a network to connect researchers and practitioners both nationally and internationally, who work in the field of invasion science.
The Invasion Science Group provides a network to connect researchers and practitioners both nationally and internationally, who work in the field of invasion science. The group will facilitate application of invasion science research, and better targeting of research to meet applied needs, through engaging with policy-makers and organisations tasked with managing invasive species.
Join the Mailing List
To join the mailing list simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, background (i.e. research, management and/or policy) and institution. Alternatively, private message us on our Twitter account: @BESInvasionSci
- Exchange knowledge in invasion science across taxonomic groups and ecosystems
- Increase interactions between research- and management-focused invasion science
- Support early-career invasion scientists
Meetings & Events
Information about all upcoming events can be found on the Events page.
- Wayne Dawson (Secretary)
- Emily Strange (Email and social media rep)
- Rob Tanner (Treasurer)
- Zarah Pattison (Social media and postdoc rep)
- Abigail Mabey (PhD rep)
- Olaf Booy (Policy/Applications rep)
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.