We facilitate communication between tropical ecologists, practitioners and policy.
Co-Chairs: Chris Chandler and Jorge Ari Noriega
Social media: Twitter, Facebook, Blog
We help to promote and facilitate communication and interaction between tropical ecologists, practitioners and policy.
Join the mailing list
If you would like to find out more about the group’s latest news and activities, sign up to our mailing list here.
- Transfer and development of knowledge and skills
- Encourage inter-disciplinary research activities
- Support for early career researchers
Events and Meetings
Information about all upcoming events can be found on the Events page.
- Chris Chandler – Co-Chair
- Jorge Ari Noriega – Co-Chair/Newsletter Editor
- Laura Braunholtz – Social Media (Instagram)/Blog Editor/InFocus
- Katie Wood – Blog Editor/InFocus
- Christine Pardo – Blog Editor/InFocus
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.