We facilitate communication between tropical ecologists, practitioners and policy.
We help to promote and facilitate communication and interaction between tropical ecologists, practitioners and policy.
Join the mailing list
If you would like to find out more about the group’s latest news and activities, sign up to our mailing list here.
- Transfer and development of knowledge and skills
- Encourage inter-disciplinary research activities
- Support for early career researchers
Events and Meetings
Information about all upcoming events can be found on the Events page.
- Co-Chair: Chris Chandler
- Co-Chair/Assistant Newsletter Editor: Jorge Ari Noriega
- Newsletter Editor/Website Manager: Eleanor Warren-Thomas
- Twitter: Robin Hayward
- Blog Editors/InFocus Editors: Amelia McKinlay, Laura Braunholtz, Christine Pardo, and Katie Wood
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.