We facilitate communication between tropical ecologists, practitioners and policy.
We help to promote and facilitate communication and interaction between tropical ecologists, practitioners and policy.
- Transfer and development of knowledge and skills
- Encourage inter-disciplinary research activities
- Support for early career researchers
Events and Meetings
Information about all upcoming events can be found on the Events page.
- Co-Chair: Chris Chandler
- Co-Chair: Stephanie Martin
- Social Media (Twitter): Robin Hayward
- Social Media (Facebook): Choon Fuller
- Newsletter Editor: Daniel Turner
- Newsletter Editor: Jorge Ari Noriega Alvarado
- Webmaster: Eleanor Warren-Thomas
- Blog Editor/InFocus Editor: Amelia McKinlay
- Blog Editor/Social Media (Instagram): Laura Braunholtz
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.