Register now for the Multiple Values of Nature.
ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
We will be able to take registrations on the day.
On site day rate: £200
See stars and explore new possibilities for humankind in the UK’s only 3D Planetarium!
We will be offering two 30 minute showings within the Planetarium on Tuesday night, before the Conference Dinner. If you would like to join one of these showings, then please add this to your booking, free of charge. Alternatively, you can join on the day, however once a session has been fully allocated we will not be able to accept any more attendees.
We invite you to join us at the conference dinner on Monday 2 March at Bristol Aquarium! This will include a welcome drinks reception and 3 course seated dinner.
This will be at an additional cost of £45 and will need to be added to your registration when you book.
We will be offering a post-conference tour to enhance your stay in the beautiful city of Bristol. Make sure to add this to your registration when booking.
Accommodation & Travel
Accommodation and travel is to be booked by delegates independently, we have a provided some information and recommendations here.
All registration cancellations are subject to a £50 administration fee.
If cancellation is received before 17:00 (GMT), Monday 20 January, full registration (less £50 admin fee) will be given, and 50% refund on the conference dinner and additional activities.
If Cancellation is received after 17:00 (GMT), Monday 20 January, but before 17:00 (GMT), Friday 21 February , 50% of registration will be refunded, a £50 admin fee will be charged, and 50% refund on the conference dinner and pre-pay workshops.
No refunds will be given after 17:00 (GMT), Friday 21 February.
Please contact BES Events Officer, Siri for information on cancellations.
Invitation VISA letters
We are able to provide invitation letters to those attending our Symposium and attendance certificates after the meeting. We do not get involved in the VISA process other than providing these letters. VISA applications will only be provided after the following criteria have been satisfied:
- Applicants must provide us with a scan of their valid in date passport that contains a photo of them.
- Applicants must provide us with an academic CV and the correspondence address for the letter.
- Applicants must provide us with a letter of support from their institute, saying they support the delegate attending the meeting.
- This must be carried in good time before the meeting, “last minute” requests will not be processed.
- We should forewarn delegates requesting VISA letters that a Skype/phone call MAY be required in some circumstances.
- The general rule is that delegate must have paid for registration and submitted an abstract in order to get a letter of invitation.
Follow the conversation on Twitter with #MVN20
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.