Joint Annual Meeting: Thematic Topic submission deadline extended
The deadline for submissions to our Joint Annual Meeting with the GfÖ, NecoV and in association with the EEF has been extended to 24 February.
Thematic Topic sessions provide a high profile forum for the discussion of timely, innovative and/or important questions, provide local ‘flavour’ within the programme, and showcase integration among disciplines. We support submissions from across the full spectrum of ecology. However, for this joint meeting, we are particularly interested in considering proposals centred around:
- Integration of observational and experimental approaches in ecology
- New directions in conservation (including rewildling)
- Eco-evolutionary dynamics
- Polar and montane ecology
- New generation biomonitoring methods (e.g. eDNA, metagenomics)
- Global ecological networks (e.g. GEOBON, LTER, NEON)
- Human-nature interactions – moving beyond ecosystem services and nature-based solutions
We are also currently offering ‘earlybird’ discount on meeting registration; sign up by 20 January to save.
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.