Natural England Science Strategy
Natural England has published its draft science strategy ”integrated science to support integrated solutions” and action plan for consultation. To deliver an efficient and effective service the Science and Evidence Team will encourage integration in a number of ways:
- the science programme must deliver a service to all parts of the business supply chain, from strategy to delivery, and will be driven by this imperative;
- the science function will be visible and seen as part of the work of the whole organisation;
- the science team will assess the adequacy of existing information before proposing new research;
- science projects will always consider the need for interdisciplinary science;
- the science function will explicitly integrate with that of our key partners;
- the science team will be engaged with the wider science community.
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.