DfID Research Strategy
- build on their four research themes (agriculture, “killer diseases”, governance and climate change)
- improve the way it identifies demand for research from end-users
- promote cross-cutting research that will benefit poor people
- help developing countries to conduct and use research
- make it more likely that research will be used
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.