Journal of Applied Ecology Editor details form
Welcome to the Journal of Applied Ecology Editorial Board. In order for us to keep our records up to date and ensure you receive appropriate manuscript assignments, please complete the form below.
- Amphibian, Bird, Coral, Fish, Fungi, Invertebrate, Mammal, Microbe, Pathogen, Plant, Reptile
- Boreal, Coastal and marine, Desert and semi-arid, Forest and woodland, Freshwater, Grassland, Mountain, Polar, Temperate, Tropical, Wetland
- Biological resource use (incl. hunting, harvesting, logging), Habitat and natural process restoration, Invasive or problematic species, Protected areas, Landscape management, Law and policy, Social and/or economic interventions, Species management
- Adaptation, Competition, Deforestation, Dispersal, Disturbance, Grazing, Habitat selection, Migration, Mortality, Ocean acidification, Parasitism, Pollination, Predation, Range shift, Regeneration, Reproduction, Succession, Urbanisation, Foraging
- Bayesian, Bioacoustics, Camera traps, Citizen science, Distribution or habitat modelling, Linear and non-linear models, Mark and recapture, Matrix models, Movement models, Qualitative methods, Simulation, Spatial analysis, Time-series analysis
Please update this form should the information you submitted change. Your data will be kept for the duration of your time on the Journal of Applied Ecology Editorial Board. Further details around data privacy within the BES are available here.
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.