Peer Review Week 2016 Round-up
This week we have celebrated all of you, our peer reviewers, as part of Peer Review Week 2016. The BES is very grateful for all the time and effort you dedicate to maintaining the excellent standard of our work.
The theme of this week has been ‘Recognition for Review’ and you can see how we have explored the topic in the below list of highlights from the week;
- Peer review week: Encouraging collaborative peer review
- What do reviewers want?
- What Makes a Good Peer Review: Peer Review Week 2016
- Next-Gen Peer Review: Solving Today’s Problems with Tomorrow’s Solutions
- Peer Review Week: Should we use double blind peer review? The evidence…
- What is the future of peer review in ecology?
- Peer Review Week: Thanking our Review College
- Guide to Peer Review in Ecology and Evolution
You can look back on the wider discussions from this week on twitter using #PeerRevWk16 and #RecognizeReview
@JEcology | @JAppliedEcology | @AnimalEcology | @FunEcology | @MethodsEcolEvol
Like what we stand for?
Support our mission and help develop the next generation of ecologists by donating to the British Ecological Society.